Protecting Your Tampa Bay Rental Investments Is Our Top Priority
Comprehensive Property Management Service (Recommended):
Our Comprehensive Property Management Service is the way to go if you want to maximize your investment, while minimizing your time spent hands on as landlord!
This hassle-free management includes:
- Our leasing services – Uniquely tailored marketing for your property to find a qualified tenant.
- Thorough screening of potential tenants – includes background screening: credit check, criminal history, eviction history, rent collection history, employment verification, income verification, and current landlord verification.
- Professional executed lease agreements and tenant compliance
- Interior inspections – Move – in, yearly renewal, and move – out
- Quarterly exterior inspections
- Rent collection, security deposit collection/disbursement, and late fee collection if needed
- Owners Portal Access – view repairs, reports, invoicing, and accounting ledgers for accurate record keeping
- Direct Deposit of rental income into your designated account
- Arrange and manage preventive maintenance, repairs, and projects
- Handle evictions and take legal action if at all necessary
- 24/7 emergency service line
- Homeowners Association coordinating as needed
One Time Placement Property Management Service:
A one time placement leasing service includes: advertising the unit, screening the tenant, drawing up the lease agreement, moving the tenant in, and management for the first 30 days. After the initial 30 day period the owner is responsible for future management. This service is ideal for owners who want to be hands on and involved as landlords; but also want to guarantee securing qualified tenants who are professionally vetted by experts. We help set your tenants initial expectations, making your job as a landlord that much easier.
If you own rental property in Hillsborough, Pasco, and Pinellas County, please get in touch with our team. We look forward to serving you!